From May 31 to June 10, 2023
FORM, DEADLINE AND PLACE OF SUBMISSION
Applications must be submitted between May 16, 2022 and November 28, 2022 (deadline extended).
The processing of the registration form and the submission of the attached documentation (detailed in the following section) will be carried out telematically on the following website www.pianoiturbi.dival.es
Information about the titles of the works to be performed in each of the competition rounds and their approximate duration shall be included in the registration form. If the programme exceeds the permitted duration, the Advisory Committee of the competition will decide on the works or excerpts to be performed.
The form will state that the authorised official of the Diputació de València will be authorised to formulate the application for grants and participation in the competition.
Likewise, the following five circumstances must be declared responsibly, which are requirements for admission to the competition:
- To be knowledgeable and accept the rules of the competition.
- Not to have received classes from any member of the jury (including master classes) since 2 years prior to the start of the competition, i.e. since 31 May 2021, as well as the commitment not to receive them between the publication of this call and the start of the competition.
- The information provided regarding the place and date of the recording sent for pre-selection, as well as the identity of the interpreter of this recording with the applicant, is true.
- The details provided regarding my tax residence are true.
Not being under by any of the circumstances stipulated in article 13.2 of Ley 38/2003, de 17 de noviembre, General de Subvenciones (General Subsidies Act), which is an essential requirement to be a beneficiary of the awards.
Applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Official document stating the date of birth and nationality of the participant.
- Curriculum vitae indicating academic and artistic qualifications, summary of his/her musical studies (with mention of the teaching staff), participation in international competitions, most important performances, recordings, radio or television recordings.
- Two letters of recommendation from personalities from the world of music, with contact information (telephone, e-mail…).
- Official or private documents that the applicant considers of interest (international awards, reviews, records, etc.).
- A photograph. To be submitted with the application as an annexed document.
- Recording: The URL where an audio-visual document can be viewed, preferably in high resolution HD, where the contestant will perform a free programme of between 20 and 30 minutes, will be communicated in the application form. The link must be available for consultation and download until 12 December 2022. Each of the works performed must have been recorded in a single take, without any cuts or editing within each of the works and in a single fixed shot. The recording must have been made after 1 March 2022 and in the circumstances declared responsible in the entry form, and the participant must be physically recognisable in the recording.
In the event of submitting the application without having previously accredited their identity, foreigners admitted to the competition phase will have to accredit their identity by any legally valid means (passport or valid identity document) which, in addition, allows the authorship, ownership and/or correspondence of the documentation submitted to be traced and accredited.
If any of the documents are subsequently found to be false, admission will be automatically cancelled.
LIMITATIONS ON PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION
Applicants who have received classes (including master classes) since 2 years before the start of the competition, i.e. since 31 May 2021, are not eligible to participate in the competition.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by the participants will be processed by the Diputació de València exclusively for the administrative purposes of processing the dossiers and for the fulfilment of the public interest, promotion of music, which is the object of the competition. They may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability of personal data, if applicable, by sending their request to the Entry Register of the same, whose address is c/ Serrans no. 2, 46003 València or through the virtual branch of the Diputació de València www.pianoiturbi.dival.es. All of the above is without prejudice to the guarantee of other rights and compliance with obligations provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and in Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de 5 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos Personales y garantía de los derechos digitales (Personal Data Protection Act).